DO SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF
Chasing down a replacement remote control can be a real pain. The KeepTabs cable lock system is perfect for securing small electronics such as remote controls and handheld devices.
Note: The cable can be cut with a good quality wire cutter, so this is not recommended for high security or situations where devices are left unattended. KeepTabs are most appropriate where small devices might get lost or misplaced or for preventing "grab-n-run" events in areas that are generally attended.
KeepTabs are very easy to use...
- Easy assemble with no tools
- (3) pre-cut sizes to choose from or get the u-cut kit to make custom lengths
- Terminals have (3) versatile mounting options
- Padlock through the terminal
- Screw mount through the terminal
- Glue to any flat surface (All kits include adhesive)
- Order additional cable or terminals at any time
Kit Includes components to assemble 6 complete cables
- 6 lengths of coated steel cable
- 6 pairs of KeepTabs Terminals (1-5/8 in. x 1 in. x 1/4 in.)
- Close Bond Adhesive
MADE IN USA
Why buy from SecurTech?
SecurTech invented the anchor computer lock 30 years ago and we continue to strive to provide only the highest quality security products. That's why top universities, businesses, medical facilities and individuals trust us to protect their devices